The inaugural class of the Omaha College Baseball Hall of Fame will be inducted prior to the 2013 TD Ameritrade College Home Run Derby.
The Omaha College Baseball Hall of Fame has been established to celebrate college baseball’s rich history by recognizing legends who have made their mark in Omaha. Inductees into the Omaha College Baseball Hall of Fame were selected because of their outstanding contributions to college baseball, specifically through extraordinary performances on the game’s biggest stage: in Omaha. Finalists and winners were selected by a committee comprised of college baseball experts. The Omaha College Baseball Hall of Fame Class of 2013 will also be recognized on-field during the TD Ameritrade College Home Run Derby July 3, as well as featured on the broadcast of the event at 8 p.m. ET July 4 on ESPN.
- Terry Dedeaux – Representing Rod Dedeaux, University of Southern California
- Augie Garrido, University of Texas
- Bob Horner, Arizona State University
- Brooks Kieschnick, University of Texas
- Robin Ventura (Video Message), Oklahoma State University
- Dave Winfield, University of Minnesota
Wednesday – July 3, 2013, 6:45 p.m. CT